Thursday, December 29, 2011

See ya! 52/52


See ya! 52/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

This was my third year in the Flickr group- 52 Weeks for Dogs. I started with Pixel, did Boone after that, and now Wicca this past year. It has been a lot of fun. This year I am using Bad Boy Vito for my focus. He will surely be a challenge, but I am excited about the coming year!

The last challenge of the year is always "passing the reins" so to speak. I had an idea a few weeks ago and it worked out just as I had hoped. Vito off doing his own thing (in this case playing with a ball he stole from the collies), and Wicca front and center.

I got a lot of great photos of Woo this year- due to the pressure of the group. I will be sad when I've cycled through all my dogs and have no one left to do. Maybe I'll just have to start over.

You can see Wicca's full set here-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/manymuddypaws/sets/72157625669981446/show/

8 comments:

Taryn said...

You got ALOT of excellent shots there! It's a really nice collection!

onecollie said...

you can borrow one of my collies next year!

Crazy Cardiness said...

As always a wonderful parting shot, very well thought out!

Mary Lou said...

Yes, DO start over!! ;-}
What a GREAT picture.... Wicca looks SO CASUAL.... And Vito in the background.... I did not actually NOTICE him until YOU pointed it out!! TOO CUTE!! ;op

penni said...

I've enjoyed following your efforts with each dog -- great photos. I'll be looking forward to Vito's zaniness for 2012.

Paws on the Run said...

Maybe you'll just have to get another dog. :) I'm looking forward to Vito!!

Jenny Glen said...

Never fear! I will NEVER run out of dogs for you to photograph!

Nicki said...

I can't wait to see all of Vito's photos!