Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks Dad.

So my dogs had wicked diarrhea all week. Like explosive- all over the crates, the dogs, the yard. It was awesome. Nothing had changed in their diet. And then it occured to me that there hadn't been many apples to pick up lately. Uh Huh. The dogs have been awful about them- I am not sure if it because they got so big and juicy, or what. But I have been picking up apples everyday since I moved here. I heard of a dog that recently was poisoned by apples- the seeds actually. In any case, I said it was time for the tree to go. My dad is super awesome and brought over his handsaw and hacked down the whole tree in like half an hour.


I am so thankful for my dad. :) He's awesome. Oh, and SUPER funny. He actually did cut the tree down like that- the whole time acting like some sort of deranged psycho...Creepy, but funny. :)

5 comments:

Nearly Naked Neckwear said...

Dads are the bestest!

Yours looks like a real character, LOL.

Diana said...

LOL, When I read the first sentence I read "dad" instead of "dog". I thought OMG why would she put that on her blog. LOL I think Im tired today. Diana

Sage said...

I eat all kinds of stuff my Mom says I shouldn't also. I guess I'm lucky we don't have an apple tree....

BorderWars said...

Hahah, same happened here, although not to the same... explosive degree. When we narrowed it down to the apples I set up the camera to catch the dogs in action, picking the apples even after I raked all the fallen ones up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI_sUNG5Wrw

Loretta Mueller said...

OK good...he MEANT to look like that! LOL