Friday, October 22, 2010

A Mouth Full 42/52


A Mouth Full 42/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

After last weeks moody photo I thought a fun and silly photo was in order. Boone had a fantastic time with the giant wubba. It's the biggest wubba made- called a King Wubba. He mostly shook the snot out of it, alternating with biting it.

--------------

The girls dogs and I are heading out to an agility trial this weekend. Should be a good time! I am traveling with Maureen and her aussies, and the awesome corgi Crawford. :) It will be like Corgi-ville.

My goals for the weekend are to have fun, and not get lost. Sounds easy eh?

Wish us luck!

Oh, and the boys are staying at Wendys- so you could check over at Crazy and LIttle for photos...(hint, hint) :)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Good Luck! I've got a trial this weekend as well. Hopefully Jimmy will get on the table first try and stay there!

Paws on the Run said...

Subtle. Very Subtle. :)