Friday, October 08, 2010

Email Frustration...

Not sure what is going on with my email but all week, and probably last week too, it hasn't been sending my emails?! I don't even know what has sent and what hasn't- it doesn't tell me that there is even a problem. It's not until I realise I haven't heard back, or I get an email a few days later askng why I didn't reply or whatever. It's super frustrating. My email is through yahoo, so at this point I am ready to switch to hotmail or something.

Just in case that happens I set up a hotmail address- manymuddypaws@hotmail.com, and now I can't log into it. It just has a white screen. Strange.

Anyway, this weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving. I am super excited about a long weekend, and the yummy turkey!

2 comments:

nancyturtle said...

I have both Hotmail and Gmail. I've never had a problem with Gmail, but hotmail was very squirrelly yesterday.

penni said...

I'd vote for gmail. It offers much higher security. If you don't have a .com of your own, gmail is IMO the best alternative. It's affiliated with Google and YouTube so you can have a single user name and password for everything (almost).