Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Training

I went out to do some agility training with a friend tonite. I had a good time with the girls. We worked on some handling, contacts, and a bit of distance.

Wicca continues to listen SO well. It is amazing, not sure why she is suddenly being so good. It's like she finally gets it. We did serps and threadles and she rocked them.

Pixels contacts were smoking. Super fast, and consistent. I am really looking forward to adding more challenges to them and seeing how she handles them. The bit of handling we did went well- she is very responsive, and continues to do exactly what I tell her. It's refreshing. :)

I did a bit of distance with both of them. Pixel is really lacking in that department. We worked on go on, and outs, aswell as obstacle independance.

I am taking them out again tomorrow. I hope to set up a mini jumpers course, and work on myself and my memory. :) And some more distance for Pixel.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

Great blog - please what is the breed of Pixel?