Friday, April 30, 2010

The Sun is Out!

The sun is shining today- which makes me very happy! We've had rain and wet snow for the past two days and it has been not very fun. Hopefully the sun sticks around and dries up all the rain (doesn't that sound like a song?!) :)

This weekend is all about training. Saturday I am organising an Obedience/Rally funmatch. I want to put Wicca through a complete Open routine as it is only a few weeks until she'll be trying the real thing...again. I've been working her stays a lot and have made really great progress. Fingers crossed she can do it in the ring. I am going to put Pixel in Novice too- she is ready for everything but the exam portion of the stand for exam.

And of course they can both play in Rally. The boys won't be playing. Boone is lame- which most likely is the cause of all the weirdness the past few months. He is hitching a lot in both back legs. He's always had loose patella's- but something has changed....he is a blog post of his own on Tuesday. And Vito is in a mood these days so am pretty sure it won't go well. :) I am putting together a video of all of his tricks though- it should be ready next week...he's pretty cute!

Sunday I have a spot in a Terry Simons seminar. I am looking forward to this and hope that Wicca is naughty so he can help me. :o) It is a Can you Handle It seminar so is course analysis. We get to run it once in a trial, then talk about it, and run a portion of it again with the changes he's recommended. It really is a great format for a seminar.



Oh, and on Saturday mister Jace is going to his new home! I am so excited for him- he is going to a great home where he will get to use his good looks, and his brain as a Performing Trick/Freestyle dog.

2 comments:

onecollie said...

yahoo for Jace....we will miss him!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Thank heavens just the right people will take him home. He's a lucky, and deserving dog!