Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pixel's Debut

Pixel ran her frist two events a trial today and did awesome. She wasn't nervous, or gawking around, or at all bothered by the judge or pole setters. She just did her job. She is seriously cute.

The first class was snooker and i found a nice flowy path for her. We did awesome and I was stoked to get all the way to 7 before the buzzer went. And then I found out I forgot part of the #6 combination so we didn't get enough points. We were short 3 points for the Q....all because I didn't pay attention in the walk through! :o)

The second class she was in was Jumpers and she did great- more confidence this time, and had pretty decent speed. She was very focused on what she was doing and moved ahead nicely. I am very pleased with how she did. She may not be fast like her big sister, but makes up for it in accuracy. She earned her first Q!



oh, and I apolagise for the cheesy music on Pixels video- I couldn't get iMovie to recognize my iPod for some reason...so had limited choice. :)

Wicca will get a blog post of her own tomorrow...but it pretty much will consist of Wicca being a jerk....

11 comments:

penni said...

She is adorable -- with the cute points she definitely should have qualified!

onecollie said...

Awwwwwww!......she is soooooo good!
Congratulations!!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Pixel is only as good as her trainer! Good job, both of you!

Jenilee said...

She IS seriously cute...

Crazy Cardiness said...

Nice job both of you! WTG Pixel!
Love your FL family:-))

Diana said...

Congrats to both of you. She looks great! Diana

Nicki said...

She looks great, congrats. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with her!

Bobbi said...

Good job Pixel, I agree she is freaking cute!

Visichy said...

YAY PIXEL!!! That's awesome :)

Kim said...

Pixel was awesome!

Go Pixel!

Elf said...

Congratulations! What a good girl indeed. That tunnel to tunnel thing in jumpers is a weird set-up; was there a jump between them that I couldn't see?