Saturday, April 10, 2010

52 weeks and Thanks


Flirt 14/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

This is my submission for this weeks Flickr project. I chose it because that's pretty much how he's been most of the week. :o)

On that note, I want to thank everyone for their suggestions about his behavior. I am going to get a blood panel done and at the very least it will let me know if it is a physical issue, or a pyr shep issue.

Pyr Sheps are not your average dog. I have met a fair amount of them and of course talk to people online about them. They are full of quirks and often have set backs.

I am pretty sure that that is what has happened. Maybe the "excitement" with Luna pushed him over, or maybe my neighbors have been banging at the door or floor. Who knows.

I have started all of the things on my list, so will take a look in a week and see if we've made any progress.

Thanks again for everyones input.

1 comment:

onecollie said...

I hope Boonie feels better soon!