Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Wart

Okay- it wasn't really a wart- it was a papilloma. Regardless, It's finally almost gone. I had planned on getting it surgically removed if it wasn't gone by the time she was spayed. Thankfully it has gone away on it's own. It started changing color last week, and today it is just a tiny discoloration. Yay. It was pretty giant, and pretty ugly looking for a while!!!

April 7- the start- you can also see how badly the mange had spread around her eye...


May 11- this was the only photo I could find of "the wart" - On purpose I have only taken photos on her "good side" and deleted almost everything that showed how giant the thing was...I kept this only because it is cute otherwise...


May 26- Yay!

4 comments:

Jules said...

The middle picture is about how big Bug's was when I had it removed. Yuck!!

Glad it is gone and you don't have to have it surgically removed!

Diana said...

Yea!! the wart is gone. ( not that I ever saw it before. ) Diana

Bobbi said...

Yaayyy Pixel!!!

miradukesadie said...

Yaaaay! Well that saved you a bit of cash hey? =)