Monday, August 27, 2012

Dummy





Pixel LOVES her dumbbell. It's probably her most favorite "toy" ever. So it always makes me wonder why in the ring she is weird about it. She always goes out to get it, but the last few trials doesn't bring it TOO me. In any case we've been working on it- every single toy/fetch/thrown item is returned to my hand in exchange for yummy treats. The payoff so far has been MUCH faster retrieves, and hopefully it will transfer to "bring the dummy back to mom" in the ring...

2 comments:

Collie222 said...

I have been trying to figure out how to teach my collies to fetch. They love when we throw their ball. They will race after it. But they will not pick it up and bring it back. And we are at a loss on how to teach them what we want.

onecollie said...

love the last shot with her crossed eyes lol!!