Thursday, November 03, 2011

Smiley Guy


Ready! 10/12/Boone, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Boone has turned a corner and is back to his happy self at home and walks. The thundershirt is folded and in the closet, hopefully I won't have to bring it out until next summer.

I've started to teach him some new tricks- specifically holding stuff with his front legs (like a jump pole to start, and then we'll move on to other objects), and fetch. I started fetch a while ago but stopped, so we're back at it.

Yay for a happy (relaxed) Boone!

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

That is a FANTASTIC picture of Boone!! The wind blowing, his tongue hanging out.... LOVE IT!! ;op
Glad to hear that he is RELAXED now, too!!

oddman said...

He's my fave!

Andi

Jules said...

Yay! I am glad he is feeling better!