Sunday, November 06, 2011

Frost

We had our first bit of snow this weekend- just a tiny but that isn't even worth mentioning except I got some beautiful frosty photos. :)

My friend Jen (Neena's mom) and I met up for a walk yesterday afternoon after sheepherding. The dogs had a fabulous time. The frost was crazy beautiful. My photos don't do it justice.

Brit boing-ing through the field.

Crazy Pixel!

Handsome Vito

Vito rolling on a deer leg, and Neena wondering how to best steal it...

Crazy Pants Neena comin' at ya!

Boone, looking up for the toy....

the whole gang. In the grass. lol
I also got the group photo at the top of the blog- it was very difficult. lol. Boone just does not cooperate at all. But I like it none the less. :)

5 comments:

Diana said...

Love all the shost. Im impressed that you can get all the dogs in the shot. I havnet been able to get three shelites in a shot. LOL

Taryn said...

Great pictures! Boone just adds interest to your header by being the one looking off.

I need orange said...

I love the banner photo! :-) All those dogs totally focused on you ... and one nonconformist.....

Mary Lou said...

Boone is like my Rose!! ;op
You have NO IDEA how many "profile pics" I have of her!! SERIOUSLY!! I have to snap them QUICKLY for a picture of her actual FACE!! ;op
Your photos are fun.... THANKS FOR SHARING THEM!! :-D

onecollie said...

the frost was soooo pretty! & yes, Pixel looks craaazyyy!! LOL!!