Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slacker

Okay, so I kinda suck lately. I'm sorry.

I have still taken nothing for photos. I even missed my 52 week project last week! (which made me really sad). I will try and be a better blogger but can't promise much this week. It's going to be a crazy one.

Lots going on- and little time to sit at the computer. This past weekend I was in Medicine Hat teaching a great group of dogs and people. I love that most of them have been working hard and getting better and better with each visit.

The dogshow is this weekend, so that is taking up a majority of my time. I am a club member now so have to help set up- it won't be too bad but will eat up any spare time I have. I also have to transport a rescue dog to his new home today or tomorrow, I forgot that my work is switched around tomorrow so that put a bit of a screw in my plans. And Wicca is limping- kind of sort of. I am not ready to talk about it yet but she has a vet visit in her immediate future. Pixel has not had any training since early last week and we are headed to the open ring in a few days. Scenthurdle is a bit of a gong show right now- apparently I am awesome at pissing people off. Oh, and I have a 2 x 2 weave seminar Sunday in Calgary with Brit. Which is really great because the nice lady from Medicine Hat pointed out I was doing it wrong.... ;)
Oh and Boone just started talking to me again after being away for the weekend. He is such a girl about stuff.

That's all I have time for. I'll try and take a photo or two of our snow.

1 comment:

onecollie said...

aren't you entered in Obedience Sunday at the show??