Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Balance


Balance 44/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Last week there was a challenge for my flickr group- Balance. It wasn't hard to decide where to go. I walk the dogs on the edge of this coulee once in a while and always think I'll stop for a photo on "the big ring thing."

Speaking of Balance I've finally found it in my life. Dogs, Work, Life, Training. I am feeling the best I have in a long time. The month of October was a slow one- very little agility while we make the move indoors so I am sure that helped.

I've got a routine down, and feel energized and refreshed. I'm working hard on myself- trying to keep a positive attitude, and surrounding myself around those that are the same. I think that's an important key in feeling good.

This week starts the barn season of agility, but even with the two extra nights of agility I am confident that I will continue to manage just fine. :)

5 comments:

Taryn said...

That is a neat object for a photo-op!

Mary Lou said...

I LOVE this picture of Wicca!! Is she ACTUALLY standing inside a WHEEL? ;op

Diana said...

Wow, best picture ever!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

So glad that you're in a good place. Your photos continue to get better and better. You have a creative streak that is terrific.
Really enjoy your blog, pics, and love of dogs.

Lani said...

Fantastic photo!

And glad to hear that the personal balance there for you, too.

I'm way out of wack right now on the balance thing, and your post makes me realize how important it is...