Friday, November 18, 2011

Jinxed

So you know how I blogged last week about how things in my life are balanced and everything is perfect, blah, blah, blah... well. I wrecked it by saying it out loud.

This has been the worst week in a long time. I have more things to do in one day than most people have to do in a week. It's friday thankfully but this weekend is just as crazy as the week.

I am feeling it.

Today I work until 11:30. While that's happening I've arranged for my dad to take my van to get the snow tires put on. I then have to run home- grab Wicca, and maybe Pixel!?. Drive 2.5 hours to a vet. Have an appointment that hopefully doesn't go over an hour. (and still find out what is wrong with my dog!!!) Drive home 2.5 hours, directly to the Kennel Club dog show where I am coordinating an Obedience and Rally Funmatch at 7pm. I'm not quite sure I'm going to make it....but there is nothing I can do about it at this point.

Tomorrow Pixel and I go into the Open ring. I am confident in her abilities although I have not trained all week.

Sunday morning Brit and I leave at 5am to drive 2.5 hours for an agility seminar with LOH. I hope I am not too tired to enjoy it.

Next time my life feels good I will just keep that thought to myself....

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

THINKING about Wicca.... EVERY CHANCE I GET.... :-}

Debbie said...

Good luck with Wicca and enjoy the LOH seminar.

K-Koira said...

Wowza, that is quite the busy day and weekend. Good luck to Wicca at the vet.

Are there no good vets anywhere closer to you? Seems like a long way to travel, but I guess it is worth it if the vet is really good.

onecollie said...

I feel your pain!!
Pixel will be awesome in Open!!! I just know it!