Friday, April 22, 2011

Looking Ahead


Looking for Spring, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

I can't believe that April is almost over. Seriously, this month is just a blur. On the plus side, Spring is sure to be around the corner right?

Although my grass is slowly turning green, the trees are still not budding yet, so I am not feeling too optimistic. But a girl can hope!

May is a busy month aswell- but hopefully will be a good one.

Our Agility classes go into full swing- three full nights a week. I am teaching a one day agility seminar at the beginning of the month, and then will be off for Pixel's Open Obedience debut, followed by our first outdoor agility trial. Like I said, busy!

And of course within all of that I am working, training, and living. It's getting easier and easier to find the balance though. In the past I have struggled with too much dog stuff, and not enough life. But as I a understand more what I want, and how to get it, things have become easier. And for that I am grateful.

No comments: