Friday, November 05, 2010

Weekend News and Stuff

I am heading off to Reddeer with Wicca this weekend. It will be strange to have just one dog. We are going to Scenthurdle Race on Saturday, and do Rally both days. We are traveling with flatcoats. Imagine 8 flatcoats and Wicca in one hotel room. Sound fun? :)

Pixel is going to spend the weekend with Jolene from onecollie. And my dad is going to stay at my house to watch the other hooligans...

The Stuff is a link to my new "iphone photo a day" blog that I started. I downloaded this cool app called Instagram on my phone. It takes super neat photos, and it is really easy to share. So I thought it would be fun to do a photo a day. Mostly it is just for myself (challenging my creativity), but some of you may enjoy the pics. I started a few days ago, and just set up the blog last night. Fun! So check it out- iPhoto A Day

No comments: