Friday, November 12, 2010

Agility Weekend


Okay, so it's not a corgi, or one of my dogs, or even related to the post, but I love Esmae and I took this photo yesterday on our walk so thought I'd post it.

This weekend the girls and I are going to Calgary for an agility trial. The last one of the year actually. I am looking forward to it.

I've been working religously on Pixel's contacts, although she has only done a few full dogwalks. I am doubtful they will hold up- but I only entered her in a few events so she will only have to do the dogwalk once. I have goals for Pixel to run under time in the standard and the steeplechase. We've been working on weaves so I am hoping for no weave problems this weekend!

Wicca's goals are simple- listen, and keep the bars up. :) My own goals are to get her around each course successfully. She has been running so incredibly well I'd like to keep that cycle going.

I am going to bring my video camera this weekend so there will be some stuff to blog about next week!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Good Luck!

Coco said...

Good luck at the trail..

Oskar said...

I can't wait to check it out.

We have a site www.PetBlogsUnited.com that we'd love for you to check out. It's a great place to meet other pet bloggers.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar