Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 years old.

Vito is four years old today. I can hardly believe it.
He is still exactly the same as he was when he was a puppy.
All cuteness and squishiness.

He is the dog most likely to be at my feet, or on my lap.
I love him to bits, and can't imagine my life without him.
He got some extra long snuggles this morning,
and we'll go out for a play with a new birthday toy this afternoon.
Happy Fourth Birthday to the Baddest dog in the house. :)

photos by wendy (from a long time ago, but hadn't been blogged)

6 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Happy Birthday V! You might be the baddest, but you are also the sweetest!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Vito!

Coco said...

Great photos. Happy birthday Vito.

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Vito!! Diana

onecollie said...

Happy Birthday Vito!
Tell your mom to post pics of your new toy tomorrow!

Sage said...

Happy Birthday, Vito. You look like you are ready for lots of fun on your special day!!