Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Rock, Paper, Scissor?

Pixel and I enjoyed some Watermelon Sunday afternoon.

I may be the worlds worst decision maker. I waffle back and forth, back and forth. Which is the right choice. which is the wrong. It stresses me out. And it stressed me out more when it has to do with my dogs...

I will say that a full day of no limping from Pixel makes for a happy me. We managed to get an appointment in Calgary tomorrow morning- Veronica will make me feel better when she tells me to stop freaking out and that it's a pulled muscle that will heal up and be fine when you do a,b, and c.

Pixel is annoyed that I had to carry her down the stairs. And that she had to pee on leash. The Princess doesn't like not having control. ;)

Depending on what Veronica says tomorrow will make a pretty large impact on my summer. We could be continuing on in the 'year of the new" trend and have a whole summer of no agility. It would be strange, but maybe not all that bad. Veronica will make that decision for me. My dog is either going to take a few weeks, or a few months to heal from whatever it was that happened. Or maybe she is better already! (Wouldn't that be awesome. But completely unrealistic lol)

From there I need to decide when to start back, what to do differently, etc. That could take me a long time so be prepared to read about it. Do I take the summer off anyway- just to be sure it's all okay. Or do I ease her in slowly. Find some crazy coulees to climb to build up her front end. Lowering her to specials is a no brainer- a shorter AFrame will make me cringe less each time she goes up it now....

I did finally decide to take my name off the waiting list for the Denise Fenzi seminar. I was super excited about it, but at this point any cancellations are going to be super last minute and I can't plan my holidays last minute. So now I've got even more decisions to make. Do I stay around here- camp, camp at someones sheep farm (lol), tour around southern alberta, go to winnipeg to visit my grampa? Lots to think about.

I hate thinking sometimes. I miss the old days where my sister and I used to make all big decisions with Rock,Paper,Scissor- or my brothers Magic 8 ball...

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

What exactly is stopping you from deciding your summer vacation from Rock, Paper, Scissors? Or just flip a coin. Come up with a few options that you'd be happy with and let fate decide. It could be fun. I'll even flip the coin if you want. :)

Kim said...

I think for your holidays you should go here:
http://www.roadtripamerica.com/places/gopher.htm