Monday, June 25, 2012

Don't take life too seriously.... 25/52

Via Flickr:
Vito's Life Lessons #25

Don't Take Life too Seriously, there is always someone poking their tongue out at you.

-----------
Vito is a pretty serious dog- for about 49% of the time. The other 51% is spent doing funny things, and making me laugh. In this photo he was concentrating so hard on the sit stay that he couldn't hold his tongue in. lol. It made ma laugh, and it had to be my 52 weeks photo this week. ;)

3 comments:

onecollie said...

just wanna squish him :)

Faith Shen said...

He's really adorable on his pictures, I love his eyes ;D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Tucker The Crestie said...

Gawd, he is SO cute!