Thursday, May 31, 2012

Regionals Weekend

Pixel and I will be heading to Medicine Hat bright (dark) and early tomorrow morning. Steeplechase first thing and then set up the tent and relax for the rest of the day. The big stuff starts Saturday morning. My Group (Group C!!!) is running Jumpers first Saturday morning which is awesome. Pixel will like that- a lot. ;)

For the first time ever I am not the least bit nervous. I am looking forward to a great weekend running with my little Pixely. <3



2 comments:

Crazy Cardiness said...

Good luck this weekend to both of you! I hope Pixel does you proud:-))

Karen said...

Good luck this weekend! Our regionals are the next weekend, and I have Jumpers first too. I'm not thrilled, I see lots of bars flying unless I exercise the heck out of Luna beforehand.