Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunshine-y Weekend

I had a great weekend- the weather was beautiful. Sunny, but cool. Perfect Fall Weather.

Saturday morning I packed up the girls and went for a nice walk around a deserted summer beach- it was great. They chased birds on the beach, rolled in gross stuff and just ran around.

Then it was off to an Obedience match. I judged a gazillion rally dogs (where people whined about my hard courses...), and then put Wicca and Pixel in Open. Pixel did pretty great, I am happy with the progress. She did even better than she did last weekend and had attitude the whole way through. Still a few blips. Anticipated the retrieve, no finishes etc, but still- I have hope. Wicca did great and was perfect. I didn't do stays with her though (we have a deal).

Saturday night I went to a corn maze with a friend- it was kinda creepy, but fun. I think it would be really fun to do as a big group..

Sunday we had a sleep in morning and then a whole bunch of rescue stuff, and halloween shopping. Dinner with the family, and then a nice quiet night at home.

I love weekends like this. Helps to make the weekdays go by faster when you are in a good mood. :)

5 comments:

Tucker The Crestie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! That's a great photo of Pixel!

Mary Lou said...

YOUR dogs roll in gross stuff, TOO? Ewww!! So does my ROSE!! ;op
BEAUTIFUL picture. I LOVE the water in its background!! :)

Stacey said...

LOVE your dogs eyes! My goodness they're gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend. That picture is fabulous!

nicola flynn said...

what a beautiful dog!