Friday, October 21, 2011

All I do is drive and Vito's Life Lessons

It seems like I have spent the last few weeks driving. Seriously. I've been to Calgary three (or four?!!) times, Brooks, and then lots of other smaller trips. I love that I can do it, but am tired of driving. lol Thankfully my friend is driving this weekend and I can go back to being a passenger. We are off to an agility trial- this is a great trial, well run- but is always very full and always goes very late. Pixel is only in two events all weekend (things without a dogwalk...) and Wicca is in a full trial. Should be fun! I would LOVE it if Pixel got the gamble. We've been practicing!

The boys are staying home, and Brit is going to spend the weekend with her BFF- Neena. She won't miss me at all. :)

Vito's Life Lessons #2

Don't be afraid to get dirty once in a while. 
It's good for the soul. 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I am loving Vito's Life Lessons!

Taryn said...

Great picture! You caught him right in the moment!

Good luck at your agility trial! I've got one, too!

Mary Lou said...

"Don't be afraid to get dirty once in a while. It's good for the soul." Nice!! Is Vito rolling in scat? MY ROSE DOES!! ;op
GREAT picture!!