Monday, October 31, 2011

It doesn't get any better

this weekend has been a perfect balance of training, fun, work, and family. although it was jammed full both days I am surprisingly not even that tired. I am fighting a cold too which is kicking my butt. This morning I am feeling it. lol


Friday night pumpkins! 

there was much begging. lol. It was a lot of fun- my dogs were horrible beggars though. Pixel drooled all over poor Colleen, and Boone spent more time with his feet on the table than on the floor. 
Worst dog trainer ever. lol

Saturday was a busy day- work halloween party, followed by some training, a nap, followed by more training. Pixel is doing pretty great, I am feeling more and more confident about the Lethbridge Show!

Sunday was a busy photo day. :) Off to Cowley in the morning with some scent hurdle friends- it was a great practice for the inbetweeners, and they did great!

This handsome sheltie is Chase. He's a very fun, and excitable dog. He is new to scent hurdle but is getting close to running his first race. 

I took my own dogs (plus 1) for a 2 hour walk through the coulees when we got home. It was cold, but awesome. The dogs had a blast and were nice and tired when we got home. 

A little crazy pants for ya, Neena is staying with us for a few days.
She is the funniest dog. I have a million funny photos of her...

It was super windy, which was perfect for Boone- it drowned out any noise from the shooting range. He was able to have a nice relaxing, fetch filled walk. 

After I did a few hours work on the kennel club newsletter, and then off to my sisters for some quality time with her and my nephew. We took her two dogs, and Nolen to the dog park (which was super dead because of the wind). Nolen had a great time, as did the two dogs. He is getting so big!

No comments: