Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Odds 'n Ends



Odd:
This friendly dude was at the cornmaze I went to on the weekend. He was very cute, and friendly. His fur is super soft and he's got a big tuft on the top of his head.

and

End:
Stevie left for his new home yesterday. I am very happy for him, but was a little sad to see him go. I know, he was a jerk and caused tension around here. But I've known him since he was little and have an unhealthy attachment towards him. lol. His new home is pretty great though and I am confident it's a good match for him.

3 comments:

Tucker The Crestie said...

Aww, that's great that Stevie found a home. I'm sure it's still difficult to see him go, though.

BTW, LOVE the new blog header!

Mary Lou said...

I am SO HAPPY for Stevie!! I'm GLAD that he found a LOVING FOREVER HOME!! Yeah!! And Amanda, I understand COMPLETELY your "unhealthy attachment" to Stevie.... Dogs CERTAINLY have a way of wrapping us around their, er, "paws"!! ;op

WigglyZack said...

I love highland cows!!!!