Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Flowers...

I bought this giant flower a few weeks ago and promptly forgot about it. I found it when I was searching for something else...
The dogs had a BLAST playing with it this afternoon. They each took turns (well, except Brit who doesn't play with toys yet) running around the yard with it. Boone was the funniest and spent a lot of time just laying on it...

Vito shook the crap out of it, Pixel fetched it, Wicca rolled on it, and then they decided to play tug and the head fell off. :) Here are a few of my favorite photos of the event....









3 comments:

andrea said...

So cute :)
at least the pictures I can see (dila up week here)
and so exciting to read about Brit!! Congrats :)

onecollie said...

awww, those are so sweet, except for Wicca's lip curl :)
I love the one of Boone with the flower on his head!

Paws on the Run said...

I love the one of Boone in the bottom left of the collage and the one of Wicca grinning as she holds the stem.

Maybe they played a game of "Momma had a baby and it's head popped off"! (Where do these games and saying come from! Never realized quite how horrible that was until just now. LOL)