Friday, March 04, 2011

Snow, and bring on the weekend...

photo by my friend Liz. 

It is snowing again. Seriously. It's like Winter is never letting go. It's March! Usually we are hovering at the 0 by now...not -30 C.

In any case, not much we can do about the weather. We are off to an agility trial this weekend so that will be fun. This time all the dogs are coming, although just the girls are running. Boone is still on holidays. lol.

Pixel had a great class on Tuesday and I got some amazing distance out of her. I am so impressed with her. I am hoping for a gamble this weekend- as we seem to be stuck right now on that. Her dogwalk was also pretty good although not perfect. We will see how the weekend goes. At the very least I am aware of the issue so can handle for it...

Wicca was wild. The weekend should be interesting. I can feel that we may be sacrificing some runs this weekend due to naughty start lines...It should only take once, but still- it's so hard to do!!! I will stick to my guns though.

:) have a good weekend, and for all my alberta friends- stay warm!

2 comments:

Sage said...

Wow! That's an amazing photo! Totally surreal.

Lani said...

Good luck staying warm. And hopefully the snow won't stay long.

BTW -- I LOVE the photo at the top of the blog. Very cool.