Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Great Day

Wendy, Jolene and I made a quick trip to Calgary to check out the Pet Expo today. We had a good time- there was quite a bit of shopping and things to look at, we watched some of the demos, and just wandered around for a few hours taking in the sights. I bought a few books, and a T-Shirt in support of the Pets aren't Products/Actions Speak Louder campaign that is going on in Calgary right now. They are actually trying to ban the sales of Puppies in petstores- which is awesome! I am excited to wear my shirt! I also bought a toy, and a wonder walker (which is like a halti/leash in one) for Brit. I restrained myself and didn't buy any collars though!

Once I got home I took the dogs out for a walk/run. The sun is shining, the birds are out in full force and it is a wet, muddy mess out there- but the snow is almost gone! The dogs are drying in their kennels right now...



Brit continues to be awesome. She is playing with the dogs way more than stalking them now...

Pixel looks pretty happy that the sun is out too...
Boone likes all the puddles and makes no effort to go around them...tomorrow is grooming day so it's okay!
Vito celebrated the sun by actually fetching the ball...once. :)
and Wicca apparently wants to taste the sun. :)

 

3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What a super, uplifting post! Loved it, and as always, terrific pics!

Sage said...

Fun! Sage and Boone could be buddies! Mud, mud, mud.....

Tucker The Crestie said...

What great pictures. Especially love the one of Pixel.