Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Table


Last night I brought Boone to class- to again hang out in the expen and get used to the scene. Between classes I brought him out to work a bit. He had a great time! He had a few moments of near breakdown but overall did great. We managed to work on our table- he is in the habit of popping up if I move so we worked on- sending to the table, me moving around, running past the table etc. We also worked a bit on weave poles. I really have to get serious about training them- he pretty much still has no clue- he will happily guess and try over and over again- but for the most part he does them wrong ;o) Which really isn't a huge deal but I really do need to teach him proper weaves...


2 comments:

Kim said...

Boone, you are such a smart boy, I am sure you will catch on to those weave poles in no time!!!

Jules said...

Yay, Boone!! It is awesome to see /read about his progress!

Good job.