Monday, October 08, 2007

Cellphones

So, for those of you who know me well won't be surprised to hear that I lost my cell phone sometime today. Ugh. This is phone no. 3- and I really have no clue as to where it could be. My day was a busy one and the last time I used it was around 2:20 or so- I was in Natalie's truck on the way to the daycare after picking up all the pooches. And then the weirdest part is my phone called the daycare!!! (around 2:45) Super Weird- I actually thought it was Natalie calling me from my phone but when I picked up the phone was hung up. So I guess I am out a phone. Again. unless by some miracle it is returned to me. If I was more organised, and less frazzled all the time these things wouldn't happen to me, but for whatever reason I am always rushing around and it seems my brain can't keep up to me!!!

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of the lost phone. :-)

-Amanda

1 comment:

the Corgi Girls said...

Awww, bol, sounds like our mommy... don't tell her we said that...