Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Addict...

I am a confessed collar addict...really. My dogs have many, many collars. (too many to count) Yesterday, I added more to the collection. These collars will become their everyday, normal collars. I actually got tags to put on them. Can you beleive it!!! My dogs rarely wear collars, but am becoming a bit paranoid about them one day getting out. Our animal shelter here is pretty stupid so I'd hate for them to be picked up without tags. I actually had a nightmare about that the other day.
So- on to my selections:
For Sam- New Wave pattern, looks amazing and matches his wild personality.
For Wicca- Jelly Roll, I was concerned that it would be too girly but it looks great. I have never had her in purple before.

For Vito- Silverado, He looks very dashing and the sparkles stand out on him....fancy shmancy!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

More pictures from the farm please. You got some great pictures and they looked like they were having a great time! My Christmas project this year is attempting to make collars for my dad's dogs (and maybe mine).

the Corgi Girls said...

Our mum too, is a self professed collar addict... we have so many, and there are only two of us! We really like your choices... Sammy man must look most handsome in the blue and green swirls... and the purple seems just right for wicca... and sparkles! How dapper for vito! Almost like a tuxedo!

;o)
M & I

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice! Now you need some of mine. Tee hee!