Friday, January 21, 2011

Vito, Dave, and Stuff...


Small and Tall, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Vito is the only dog in the house that still doesn't like Dave- he will bully him if given a reason, or a chance and I am always listening for the little growl.

To his credit Dave completely ignores Vito- even when V gets in his face. Dave is a very good boy.

That said I've started spreading the word about a home for Dave. I think he is ready, and once he is neutered will be on his way to a home of his own.

Last night he ran in the house through the entry way with no hesitation and happy tail wagging. He sat for his food this morning, and scratched to be let out! All firsts. I am proud of how far he's come in such a short time.

You may have notice a little tab on the top- labeled "For Adoption" that is a link to a direct page about Dave. That way I can send people there instead of having to look through my whole blog.

Keep your fingers crossed that someone AMAZING, will apply for Mr.Handsome.

nothing earth shattering for plans this weekend- going herding tonite to a new place which will be fun. still havent' decided who to take. Definitely not Princess Pixel... lol
and other than that just normal stuff. Lessons and stuff on Saturday, one Private on sunday, and that's it. Should be able to have lots of "me" time so that will be good!

I will post some herding videos on Saturday...I am thinking of taking Vito just for fun. He has only been once and was a total lunatic about it...but it will get him out of the house and be fun for him...

1 comment:

Phantom Ridge Border Collies said...

Just curious where are you going herding?
Let me know how it goes.