Friday, January 14, 2011

First Agility of the year!

We are off this weekend to the first trial of 2011. I am looking forward to a fun filled weekend and hanging out with friends. I have Boone, Pixel, and Wicca entered. Wicca is in a full trial, but Boone and Pixel are entered in three things each. Hopefully the roads are okay- I am traveling with Tammy and we are leaving today after work so it should't be too bad- but it is supposed to snow off and on almost all weekend.

I've remembered to pack my video camera so will have stuff to post on Monday! Have a good weekend everyone! 

6 comments:

Jules said...

good luck!

Sage said...

Have a fun weekend. Can't wait to see the videos.

Silk said...

I hear you are having Kathy Nesbitt as a Judge... I am sure you will enjoy her.. she is very fair and lots of fun

Nicki said...

Good luck. Cute pic!

onecollie said...

Good Luck !!!
I want to hear from you before Monday with all the good news!!

andrea said...

HAVE FUN!!