Saturday, January 01, 2011

Finished!

I took the last photo for Boone's project yesterday! For those who don't know the project I am talking about is a Flickr Group called 52 Weeks for Dogs. It's a photo a week of the same dog. There are challenges posted throughout the year, but mostly you just do your own thing.

The first year I chose Pixel- you can see her full set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/manymuddypaws/sets/72157604622738272/

This past year I did Boone- and it was hard! Definitely more difficult than I thought. First off my photography skills are pretty novice, and self taught. Trying to focus on a dark, shaggy dog was not easy. Secondly Boone is not an easy dog to photograph. He doesn't like to be posed, and almost all the shots were candid- which was difficult as action shots did not come easy to me.

But we did it- only missing a few weeks! It has been a great way to showcase Boone's year, and I ended up with some pretty great photos of him. I love the 52 Weeks group- it sure has pushed me to try harder, and be more creative.

So, I present Boone's 52 Weeks Project. :)

3 comments:

coopercreek said...

Awesome job!

Silk said...

Now that is a truly handsome boy and you can tell he is really loved...really great pictures

Elf said...

And you were so worried about him being a difficult subject! A slideshow's a great idea, reliving the whole year, including the scary missing dog incident. So much fun seeing all the views of those great eyebrows, the long tongue, the hair blowing in the wind. Thanks to you & boone for sharing all year!