Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tall, Blond(ish) and Handsome...

Kort is staying with me a for a few days and already has made himself right at home...he has been lots of fun to have around, and has proved himself to be quite a useful Collie.



He brings me my slippers...okay, maybe not exactly true but he does like to carry them around.



He has scared all the neighbors into silence with his fierce barking...again, a slight exaggeration. ;)



He is a big, tough guard dog who would attack anyone who entered my yard. Attack! That's right....lol


This is the uh...leg bone of the last person who tried to get in my yard. (in fact it's an old bone that nearly met it's demise when I ran it over with the lawn mower)


He entertains Pixel for hours on end. That is true. Pixel adores Kort, and the feeling is pretty mutual!


Oh, and he most definitely falls into the cateogory of Tall, Blond(ish) and Handsome. :) He's certainly a pro at the stand and pose for a photo....I've been calling him the "Super Model"....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A handsome man er...dog to bring you your froggy slippers! Too cute!

teri said...

So Hansome!! I love your pictures and the quality is outstanding! Could you tell me what kind of camera you are using? Thank you!!

Jenny Glen said...

Must be something about collies and slippers. I have an almost identical picture of my mother's collie carrying one of my father's slippers!

onecollie said...

hahahahaha!! Korty!!!!, you are being such a good boy protecting Amanda!! & such a good retriever & babysitter too!!
Mommy will be home tommorrow night so I will see you Sunday!!!
Thanks amanda for the pictures!, I miss him sooo much!