Thursday, July 15, 2010

Out with the old...

My blackberry died the other day. The little roller ball would just NOT stay in, rendering the phone pretty useless. So I went and got a new shiny one. Except I didn't get another Black Berry- I got something better!



It is a 3G, not a 4 as those aren't available in Canada yet and I couldn't wait any longer. But I totally love it. Very fun, with lots of great features. I missed my BB for like two minutes.

oh, and Sarah said I am way cooler now. :)

4 comments:

Nicki said...

iPhones rock! Welcome to the club!

Deirdre said...

WEll, you got something different but I'd argue as to whether it was better. :P Still think my BB Storm is pretty awesome and better than an iphone.

Diana said...

Sound like the G4 is having problems , so its a good thing you got the G3. Diana

D.K. Wall said...

Still on a blackberry because of work, but love my iMac and my iPad.