Sunday, July 04, 2010

More Boone

here are a few of my other favorites from my picnic at Park Lake on Saturday. Boone seriously had a blast paddling around in the water. He's so strange. :) I really struggled to choose my favorite for the 52 weeks project. A few of these are too fuzzy to be contenders, but I love the head shot, and the nose...lol (i was shooting from the hip and laughed out loud when I saw the pic the first time...)







anyway- enjoy! I will be getting many, many photos of all the dogs during my camping trip this week.

3 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Boone looks like he was having a great time in the lake. He is so darn cute.

Diana said...

Those are some great shots! Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

LOVE the pictures. My favorites would be the second one and the last one but they are all awesome.