Saturday, July 03, 2010

Classic Summer 26/52


Classic Summer 26/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Today was a pretty great day- and tomorrow will be even better!

Today my rescue (WCCR) had our first annual Bark in the Park and it was a huge success. We had all sorts of demos, a BBQ, a raffle table, the whole works. It was lots of fun.

This afternoon I went for a picnic with my parents out to a nearby lake. I took Boone along and he had a blast playing in the water, sharing my ice cream and just being a goof. :)

What could be better than that?

Tomorrow I leave for a weeks holiday!

I am packing up the dogs and going camping. Just us. I had such a great time last year. I expect that this year will be fun too. We are going somewhere new- but there is a river so the dogs will be able to swim as much as they want!

I am pretty excited about it. I really need a break. And what's better than sitting by yourself for a week?!

Needless to say I won't be blogging- although I have scheduled a post of photos for tomorrow.

Have a good week everyone!

oh, and congrats to Julie and Bug on finishing his Championship!
Yay Bug! :o)

6 comments:

onecollie said...

have fun!!!!

Kim said...

Great picture of Boone - I love it!

Have a good holiday Amanda. You deserve it :-)

WigglyZack said...

Great day at Bark in the Park. Hope lots of money was raised. Your break is well deserved, so have fun!!

Taryn said...

That is a GREAT shot and, yes, classic summer. I love it!

Have a fun week away from it all!

Jules said...

Awesome photo of Boone. I LOVE it.

Thanks, Amanda. It is a better gift than the long weeekend!!

I hope you and your crew have a relaxing vacation. Hugs.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

CAMPING and leaving for a week, have a great time, it sounds like a lot of fun!