Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This and That

Dakota left this morning for her new home. I am so excited for her, although I will miss her alot. She is a wonderful dog and her new owner is very lucky.

A few like minded people started a rescue a few weeks ago. I jumped in head first of course. I know that this time around will be better for me, and for the dogs. The website is up and running- http://windycityrescue.com and we are accepting donations of stuff, and of course money. The focus for Windy City will be mature dogs- and showcasing those wonderful older dogs that often sit in rescues and shelters for way to long. I am very excited about this new venture and am glad to be a part of such an amazing group.

Wicca was extra stiff on Monday. I am trying not to think about constantly but it is hard.

Boone is back to his normal goofy self. I am going to take him to class tonite and work on bits and pieces.

Vito and Pixel are back from their respective dog sitters. Vito was thrilled to see his momma, Pixel not so much. She's such a snot. :o)

Filled out Pixel's very first agility entry form. It was SO exciting. Her first trial will be in May. Just a few things as she won't be weaving fully yet by then. I also entered Vito in a few things. He is coming right along and I think can handle a bit more. I am taking him to class tonite aswell.

And that's it.

No comments: