Friday, March 05, 2010

A Spring in his Step (and mine)


A Spring in his Step 9/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

I took the dogs for a walk yesterday and hoped to get an action shot of Boone- and I did! Woohoo! Go ME! :o)

I really suck at action shots, and it has been a goal to consistently get action that's not fuzzy...so I am pretty impressed with myself!

One of Boone's favorite things to do is fetch. But he is particular about what kind of toy, and it has to be thrown just so, and their can't be any competition. So I put the others in a down stay and let Boone have a game of his own.

I love pretty much everything about this photo. He just looks so happy.

oh, and as you can see his haircut wasn't too drastic, just took about two inches off all around his body...he's meant to be a shaggy dog.




-----------

On that note, I too am feeling much happier these days. The sun is out, my yard is nearly dry, and I've got some real life stuff sorted out. Makes for a happy Amanda. :o)

I am taking Wicca to a CKC Agility trial this weekend. She needs one more novice standard Q....i think!

Wish us luck...

and on the way to Edmonton we are stopping in calgary so Wicca can see Dr.Devall again...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Novice

haha

4 comments:

Jules said...

He looks so happy! GREAT photo.

Crazy Cardiness said...

I love Boones smile as he is running along! Nice job, glad you are happy Amanda again:-))

Taryn said...

That is a nice photo!Good luck at your trial this weekend!

onecollie said...

we all love "happy Amanda!"......
great shot of Boonie!!