Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Collar-holic

I have an addiction. I love collars. I will buy a collar even if I don't really need one, just to have it. Last year I went through my assorted collar drawers and threw a bunch away. I also have given lots to foster/rescue dogs over the years. Somehow I still have plenty. :o)

Here is my "collection." I separated them into colors so you could actually see the patterns (for those who also like collars)











A few weeks ago my friend Liz gave me this collar. It looks great on Wicca.

I love it so much I couldn't resist looking to see what other treasures the company had to offer. Christine at Nearly Naked Neckware has LOTS of fabulous patterns. It was really hard to decide and it took me a good couple days to narrow it down. She shipped it to me in a matter of a few days, and I received them ONE DAY later!!! (she is out of Calgary, so not too far- but still!!!)

This one is for Boone.


and this sexy collar is for Vito. :o)

11 comments:

BCxFour said...

We have a serious case of

***COLLAR ENVY****

...drooling.

Kate said...

I have the same problem. And the argument, "Now, you KNOW you don't need that" never seems to work. I recognize a few of those, and even if I didn't buy them, I really, really wanted to!

Jenilee said...

Oooohhhh...I'm gonna have to check that web site out. Very pretty!

Maureen said...

didn't Pixel get a new collar?

Kim said...

That's a lot of collars! I would never be able to decide which ones the dogs should wear.

I love the boys' new collars!

Shep said...

Oh, hey, it's okay, everyone should be a collarholic! :D I love all the collars you have - they're wonderful!

... I am so going to order the boys some collars from that site - thank you for sharing it. :D

dreameyce said...

My name's Emily, and I am a collar-a-holic.

Galaxy says you can mail her ALL these collars... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZfjbJ1y4MCk/SoHlvMqUipI/AAAAAAAAFhQ/mdL8vZc69pY/s1600-h/0+003.jpg haha

Poor Spark, I have ONE toy dog collar. I'm broke because I'm on vacation next week (Taking the week off), so won't be able to shop for her 'til after. It's PAINFUL though, to have a little froo foo dog, and NO adorable accessory collection. Goal is, allow Dea to match with her puppy, so she can coordinate collars, with her clothes :) We've been able to do that a lot with Cee so far!

Blazingstar said...

oh my goodness!!! if i knew you had all those collars i probably wouldn't have bought you another one, LOL!

aren't christine's collars lovely?! she has a very nice flat-coated retriever too :-)

oddman said...

OMG! Too funny! and far too many!

ROFLMAO!!

Andi

Nicki said...

I always look at collars, but I don't usually buy many. Maybe it's because all my dogs already have a ridiculously expensive collar that they then wear in the pool. Great collection though!

Muttsandaklutz said...

Oh my, that's too funny. I have two dogs and a grand total of... two collars. My poor fashion-deprived pups!

Sure are a lot of really nice collars in your collection!