Saturday, December 28, 2013

52nd Week

I can hardly believe it! The last week. The last photo in Brit's set. It has been an interesting year in real life, but according to Brit's set it has also been an awesome one. Looking back on it made me smile.

Here is the last photo of the set. There is always a "passing over the reigns" challenge- to include the dog that is going to participate next year. Leo is my obvious choice- the newest of the dogs, and the only one that hasn't gotten to play yet. It will be a fun year of photographing him. He is hilarious, and serious, and smart, and just a handsome guy. I am looking forward to it!


And here is the link to the rest of her set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/manymuddypaws/sets/72157632420376472/with/11591817513/

50 photos in total- I missed only two weeks this year. One because of the move, and another because I was having a bad week. Not too shabby really! ;)

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Lovely year of photos! Hard to pick a favorite, but maybe #32.....

Susan said...

You are an amazingly gifted photographer - these photos show not only the wide range of activities with your dogs (my dogs are envious!) but you capture the emotion as well. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny Glen said...

Yay, Leo!