Friday, February 10, 2012

Breaking the Rules



I've been taking the dogs to a beach not too far away. It's the off season so it is deserted, and we can walk for a long time and not see any people. The dogs have a great time playing in the sand- and Wicca's even been able to do one of her presrcibed exercises (digging!).

Although she is still not supposed to run, she got a serious case of the zoomies and I did let her rip around for a few seconds. She was so excited, and had a huge smile on her face. I loved seeing that.




                                                   She finished the zoomies off with a celebratory roll in goose poop. ;)




4 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh man does she ever look happy!

lifewithmydogs said...

I love your blog! Wicca is hilarious!

minstrel said...

Lol happy girl :)

Mary Lou said...

"Are you ready, ready to run; All you want to to is have some fun...."
I so feel Wicca's "zoomies".... Right around the same time of her injuries, I fell and nearly broke my leg!! :-(
Like Wicca, I am still recovering, but I'm "ready, ready, ready to run", as well!! ....Heedless of the fact that doing so caused my injury!! ;-}
Running feels like freedom....
I love that smile on Wicca's face!! ;op