Monday, February 13, 2012

Boonie

As I read through my blog posts for the last few weeks I realised I hadn't posted about Boone very much! He's not any of my flickr projects this year, and combined with the "hard to photograph" factor I don't have many new photos.


This is from one of our beach walks last week- Boone blended into the sand a little too well, and I barely got any decent photos of him. I have a very hard getting good photos of him. He doesn't stop moving ever, and because of his fuzzy face I can't seem to focus on him very easily...



Boone and Scamp have formed the cutest friendship. None of my foster dogs have remained friends with Boone once they discovered how fun everyone else is. That is until Scamp. They cuddle on the couch together, play together, tug together, and run together. It is very cute.



I include this photo only because it made me laugh out loud. I do realise it's not in focus. But the teeth are awesome! ;)

7 comments:

Tucker The Crestie said...

Boone is so adorable ... I have such a "thing" for Pyr Sheps. Love that he and Scamp have formed such a great friendship!

zeeFM said...

I feel your pain, all I usually get a a blur of fur =O Loving that last pic of cute menace !

lifewithmydogs said...

Awww, what a fluffball Boone is! Very funny.

Taryn said...

Boone is so cute!

There's a grey (merle really I guess) Pyr Shep in my agility class. He is so adorable, lightening fast, and can jump straight up to about head height 20 times in a row! He's a great little dog although I do see a few OCD traits in him like spinning. The woman who owns him also has a PS puppy. It's one of the rare smooth-faced ones, also a merle but more like the way a Cardi merles. It has no tail, and it is mistaken for a small aussie alot. It's a very beautiful dog!

Mary Lou said...

Ah, Boone!! He is probably my favorite of your four purebreds because Pyrenean Shepherds are rare, which makes him unique!! Plus that personality!! ;-}
I love your first picture.... Boone is in motion.... And he looks so content!! ;op

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Boone is such a character! Love that toothy shot, hee hee!

oddman said...

Boonie is my fave - always. Just such a funny face.

Andi