Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seminar Weekend

So this weekend Pixel and I are attending an agility seminar that my agility group is putting on. It has kind of snuck up on me. lol. We are doing one session each day starting tomorrow. Initially Wicca was supposed to do half, but I had to drop a spot when it was just Pixel left to play. She couldn't do two sessions a day- she'd crap out for sure. I think we are in a Course Analysis one, Distance for Big Shots, and another crazy handling one. It should be a lot of fun!

Anyway- Terry Simons is our awesome instructor. I totally love him- happy, upbeat, helpful, has advice for everyone and is just a really nice guy- oh and a great instructor. We've been bringing Terry here for a long time now- once a year. Each time he brings loads of fun handling drills, courses, and stuff that is challenging, but still realistic. I am looking forward to a learning filled weekend!

I have been on an agility hiatus. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to run with my dog. lol.

2 comments:

Charlene and Storm said...

OMD pixel is so beautiful and vito is totally adorable, you are so lucky to have all your special furry friends xxx

Mary Lou said...

I LOVE black and white photographs, and THIS is an AMAZING picture of Pixel.... Her blue eyes look CREEPY!! ;op