Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend News

Too busy to post much but we all had a great weekend! The dogs were awesome, and the trial was a lot of fun.

Boone-
Masters Snooker Q, Steeplechase Q
He had a great day on Sunday- and we were connected in the ring all day. Saturday not so much- he was happy, but pretty flaky. :) I am happy with him though, and he certainly enjoyed himself!

Pixel
Adv. Jumpers Q, Adv. Jumpers Q, Starters Snooker Q, Starters Gamblers Q. Starters Standard Q Earned her Starters Game Dog Title.
She was a little trooper and ran hard for me. She is such a good girl and does whatever I ask her to. She had some contact issues so I didn't do any contacts at all with her on Sunday. We still have much work to do in that department. :)

Wicca
Steeplechase Q
She tried SO hard! We had two bars ALL WEEKEND. Seriously, that is awesome for her. She paid attention and did what i told her to. Her contacts and weaves were awesome. I am very proud of her- we had some awesome runs with just a little blip here and there. I need to continue to work on my decceleration issues with her; Sometimes she reads them too soon, and some times not at all. We really need to find the balance....oh, and we very nearly ran a Jumpers course clean until I forgot number 14 and got lost.

Vito
no Q's but had LOTS of fun. He was fast, and weaved, and did the tire. :) He was seriously cute. He did leave me every run to go visit with the ring crew but I'd rather that than have him leave and bark at them!

Here is a video of Pixel's 1st Advanced Jumpers Q. She is such a good girl! I can hardly believe she is in Advanced already!

6 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Wow what a weekend. Way to go!!!

Crazy Cardiness said...

Great job, she looks very happy in the video too:-))

Jenilee said...

So hard to keep up with everyone's dogs...didn't realize what a great weekend your guys were having! Awesome!

Diana said...

Congrats on your weekend!! Love the new blog header! Diana

Jules said...

Congratultaions! That is awesome. And I love-love-love the new blog header photo!

Lynda said...

that was a great run!