Tuesday, August 24, 2010

7 years old!



Today is Boone's 7th Birthday!

I've had him for just about three years now and love him more than ever. He's been a challenge to say the least, but I just adore him. He is goofy, playful and does the strangest things. He always manages to make me laugh. He is a fun training partner, and an easy dog to live with.

Of all my dogs he has taught me the most. When he first came to me he was terrified of the world, and really put my patience and training skill to the test. I am proud of how far he has come, and how far we have come as a team. He really is a dog that is all heart.



The only puppy photo I have of him. I wish I had him as a baby.



The first week I got him.



My Shadow- always



An agility dog.



and most importantly always up for a few laughs.


Happy Birthday Boonie!

9 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy B-Day, Boone! You're a cutie!

andrea said...

what a doll

happy birthday Boone

I hadn't realized how much agility he'd done til i looked at his stats page ... he's a superstar!!

Holly said...

Happy Barkday!

Elbeepem said...

Awww...nice Birthday Tribute. Sounds like a Heart Dog to me! Funny how they show up when you least expect it.

Nice that you at least have a photo of him as a puppy. That was my one regret with the 5-year-old rescue that became my own Heart Dog - I never knew what he looked like as a puppy!

Happy Birthday Boone!

2Elkies said...

Happy Birthday Boone!

onecollie said...

awwww, Happy Birthday you silly boy! ♥

Jenilee said...

Happy Birthday Boone!

Paws on the Run said...

Happy Birthday Boonie. We love you and all your quirkiness!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Boone...you are a sweetheart....xoxoxo