Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long (but short) Week!


What a week this has been! I feel completely rushed for some reason. And it was a short week! I am looking forward to the weekend- most of the time will be spent just hanging at home with the dogs.

Training was good this week- pixel had great weaves and I worked on proofing her dogwalk. We don't have an aframe right now unfortunately or you can bet I'd be working on that! Boone came to class this week and rocked. We only did a few small things but he wasn't worried hardly at all. I am so proud of him. He had a very hard time last year- so I was very happy that he was able to overcome that.

This weekend I am doing obedience training on saturday (fine tuning pixels novice!) and sheepherding on sunday!! I am pretty excited about herding- it has been more than a year since I've been. Pixel is the lucky dog who gets to go- she was very keen as a younger dog so I expect that she will have lots of fun!

It is only a week now until the Cardigan Corgi Club of Canada National Specialty. I am really excited about it. I have the girls entered in Obedience, Rally and Agility. It will be a very busy three days. There are quite a few Cardigans entered in Conformation so I hope there are a few entered in the Performance events aswell! I am looking forward to seeing lots and lots of Cardigans. It will be nice to not be the only ones for a change!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Where are the nationals at?