Friday, May 21, 2010

Excited!?


We are off to an outdoor agility trial for the weekend, and we are excited. I think. It is supposed to rain all weekend so it may be a little icky- but good friends, and good courses should make for a pretty great weekend despite the weather.

Pixel is entered in three things each day- the most she's ever done! Vito is entered in a few things, and Wicca is entered in almost the full trial. Poor Boone doesn't get to play- again! The entries for this trial closed eons ago so I had pulled him because he was still hitching a bit. Oh well. I am sure he will be content eatching chewies and barking at border collies all weekend. :)

Happy Long weekend to everyone!

oh, and although not a great photo I laughed out loud when I saw it on my view finder. Pixel is the funniest dog ever.

2 comments:

onecollie said...

good luck Pixely Dixiely Dock, who likes to eat foam alot ! hee hee!

Visichy said...

Have a great weekend. Good luck to all dogs on all runs :)